FJA Fact Sheets
- Fruit Juice and a Healthy Diet Fact Sheet
- The Truth about Fruit Juice and Sugar Fact Sheet
- Fruit Juice and Dental Health Fact Sheet
- Fruit Juice and the Common Cold Fact Sheet
- FJA Fruit Juice Nutrition & Health Report
- Professor Nicklas – Role of Fruit Juices in a Healthy Diet
FJA Parameters Guide
A reference guideline is a guideline for what is considered as an acceptable juice.
The reference guideline and the comments to be referred to for their assessment were drawn up on the basis of the results of comprehensive analyses of the industrially essential types and origins.