The Australian Beverages Council has a long history of creating learning and development opportunities for those involved in the manufacture and marketing of the non-alcoholic beverages industry. The ausdrinks professional development series was established under this goal for the purpose of providing industry relevant courses for technical training and personal development at all levels. From 2013, ausdrinks will be known as the industry’s preeminent professional development series that incorporates a range of learning, development and networking opportunities for members. The flagship event for the ausdrinks series will continue to be the biennial conference and exhibition.
The ausdrinks professional development series provides a range of events to suit all levels of positions within companies irrespective of whether they are small, medium or large. The ausdrinks series includes seminars, technical training, plant operator training, manufacturing beverages I and manufacturing II courses, as well as the well-known biennial conference and exhibition, which brings together the industry for a range of networking and information gathering opportunities. This evolving series of events, courses and seminars will build on the high standard of the biennial conference and exhibition in delivering quality content, professional development and networking opportunities for industry professionals across all levels of the business. The ausdrinks professional development series will be rolled out in the future.
In addition to the biennial conference and exhibition the ausdrinks professional development series will feature a range of introductory and advanced courses, seminars and workshops to suit all levels of experience and cater for all positions within member companies.
Our current ausdrink series includes:
- ausdrinks seminars – focused one day event on a particular industry issue/topic
- ausdrinks manufacturing beverages I– held over 3 days the course provides an introduction to manufacturing beverages in Australia
- ausdrinks manufacturing beverages II– this two day workshop format is for experienced professionals and will provide deeper insights into key manufacturing processes
- ausdrinks conference and exhibition – the flagship biennial event that showcases industry suppliers and national and international speakers on topics that have a real impact on business.
- ausdrinks webinars – short information and knowledge sharing web-based sessions that allow participants to attend from anywhere as long as they have access to a computer/laptop
- ausdrinks networking evenings – informal networking evening events with a guest speaker