Brooke-Taylor & Co
Simon Brooke-Taylor established Brooke-Taylor & Co in 2001 to provide specialist consultancy services in risk assessment, regulatory affairs, toxicology, food safety and compliance to the food and beverage sector.
Their services include:
* Preparing and submitting applications to amend the ANZ Food
* Self-Substantiation of health claims,
* Advice on and assessment of novel foods,
* Advice on allergen labelling, and
* Imported food compliance and import permit applications.
Simon has a BSc in Biochemistry (Toxicology) and PhD in Toxicology from the University of Surrey, is a Master Brewer member of the Institute of Brewing and Distilling and a Professional Member of the Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology with over forty years experience in technical and production roles and regulatory support in relation to food &beverages.
PO Box 1404, Milawa 3678,